Located in Cleveland, Ohio you will enjoy the cultural center of Cleveland with style, comfort and convenience in the newly remodeled Lake Park Tower. Unbelievable views of the South Coast of Lake Erie and the suburbs await you. Lake Park Tower is virtually surrounded by Forest Hills Park, the former Rockefeller estate, giving you a sense of exclusive, truly unique living. Our great location is only minutes from the Coventry Village Shops, University Circle Cultural District, Case Western Reserve University, museums, Downtown and much more. You are also within walking distance of the popular Coventry Road restaurants.
- Shopping is located at Coventry Village in Cleveland Heights, Severance Towne Center in Cleveland Heights, and Legacy Village in Beachwood.
- Parks are Forest Hills Park and Cain Park.
- University Circle has shopping and the Cleveland Orchestra
- Minutes from the world renowned Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital
- Colleges close by are Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, Cleveland Institute of Music and the Cleveland Institute of Art.
- Minutes from University Circle, about 2 miles.
- Seven miles from Downtown Cleveland. Home of the Cleveland Browns, Cavaliers and Indians.
- The tallest residential building in the State of Ohio.
Cain Park is a summer performing art park owned and operated by the City of Cleveland Heights.
No ordinary City park, Cain Park begins where most leave off: an outdoor, intimate, covered theater similar to a mid-sized off-Broadway space (Alma Theater); an outdoor covered amphitheater (Evans Amphitheater); an air-conditioned art gallery (Audrey & Harvey Feinberg Art Gallery), and outstanding programming that includes professional theatrical productions, a nationally recognized Arts Festival, cabaret series, professional dance companies, children’s programming, and concerts featuring national, regional, and local performers.